• 123 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • 19 topics
  • Skin: IP.Board
  • Local time: 03:25 AM
  • Joined 08-February 10
  • Star sign:Unknown

Posted 09 May 2010 - 10:29 PM

Do any of you consider gay men when looking for a potential fuckbuddy? I know a lot of us look for other bi men to play with, but why do some of us exclude gay men? Should it matter if the guy is gay or bi. Don't bi and gay men enjoy some of the same acts sexually. What prompted me to ask this is a gay guy hit on me the other day. Before I would look for other bi guys and completely disregard any advances from gay men. Now that I'm looking to maybe find a buddy to explore with from time to time, maybe I should give gay men a more serious look as long as they are masculine. Definitely not the feminine guys, but the regular looking guys who are gay.

#2 OFFLINE   liketodres2

Addicted Bisexual

• Full Members 100 plus
  • 114 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 13 topics
  • Local time: 01:25 AM
  • Joined 29-January 10
  • Star sign:Libra

Posted 09 May 2010 - 10:50 PM

I have been with 4 different men while playing around. 3 of them were gay and were out the ohter one was bi

#3 OFFLINE   educatordan

Shybiguys Serial Stalker

• Full Members 100 plus
  • 340 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 6 topics
  • Local time: 12:25 AM
  • Joined 11-April 10
  • Interests:Teacher, soon to be principal, love golf and cigars. Comedies like Caddyshack and comedians like Ron White.
  • Star sign:Gemini

Posted 09 May 2010 - 10:57 PM

I haven't really worried about if the guy was gay or bi, just if he was interested in sex with me! :tongue0011: That's all that really matters isn't it? I've been with a few who were gay, a few who were bi, but whatever, as long as they like to do what I like to do.

#4 OFFLINE   CurBi

Curiously Bi

• JNR Member 20-49
  • 36 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 6 topics
  • Joined 23-March 10
  • Star sign:Gemini

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:34 PM

Yeah haven't really put any discrimination towards how far a person swings one side or the other, there's no point. It's all about the sincerity of that person and that they know that I am not experienced and still trying to fight my own inner war with discovering who I am.

#5 OFFLINE   Jhawk748

Barely Bicurious

• Rookie
  • 19 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 3 topics
  • Local time: 02:25 AM
  • Joined 24-February 10
  • Interests:Woodworking as a hobby (I have a shop out back); Fishing, only when the weathers good; walking for my health and pleasure (outside and inside on tread mill); just doing odd jobs around the house.
  • Star sign:Leo

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:12 PM

Why would a bi guy worry about being with a gay guy? Aren't you both after the same thing. Just make sure the gay person knows you are not looking for a "special" relationship, just sex.

As a matter of fact I'm told a gay guy is more careful about safe sex that bi guys are. I have no scientific proof of that I'm just been lead to that direction by a gay friend. However it does seem to me that you are more likely to get into an emotional relationship entanglement with a gay guy more than a bi guy.
[member='Jhawk']

#6 OFFLINE   wjiwjr20

Addicted Bisexual

• Full Members 100 plus
  • 112 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 3 topics
  • Local time: 02:25 AM
  • Joined 13-May 10
  • Interests:Family, friends, sports
  • Star sign:Scorpio

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:25 PM

When I was a teenager and lived with my father in Florida, My parents had a gay freind who came to visit a cfew times and we were fuckbuddy's. I would look forward to his visits knowing what would happen when everyone went to bed at night.

#7 OFFLINE   bilaw

Addicted Bisexual

• Full Members 100 plus
  • 100 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • 2 topics
  • Joined 08-May 10
  • Star sign:Pisces

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:02 PM

I have have no problem with gay guys, as long as they understood I was not looking for any kind of relationship we were good. Although with a bi guy there is that commonality that is quite comfortable it seems, but I'm ok with either. Or would be if I starting meeting and having fun with men again :grin:

#8 OFFLINE   Booberrypie

Barely Bicurious

• Rookie
  • 6 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 2 topics
  • Local time: 01:25 AM
  • Joined 03-May 10
  • Interests:Wife that is also bicurious
    Golf
    video games
  • Star sign:Aquarius

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:36 AM

I was in job corps 17 yrs ago when a gay guy gave me my first blow job. But since then I have not been with another guy. Really want to experience more with a guy don't see why to excluded gay from bi. if this doesn't make any since let me know.
Your, Boobarrypie

#9 OFFLINE   Secretbi

Addicted Bisexual

• Full Members 100 plus
  • 126 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 3 topics
  • Joined 06-September 08

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:48 PM

If a guy wants to hook up, I don't care about his sexual preference. I would guess there are far more gay guys then bi guys, so why would I want to limit my self ? :D

#10 OFFLINE   jake82

Addicted Bisexual

• Full Members 100 plus
  • 102 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 7 topics
  • Joined 11-April 09
  • Star sign:Cancer

Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:08 AM

My experience to date is only with bi guys. Chatted quite a bit and was exploring playing with a gay guy a couple years ago. I got cold feet and didn't take it any further. I now wish I had proceeded because our interests were mutual and he seemed a first class guy. If the opportunity repeats itself, I will definitely do it. Have even thought about more actively pursuing an encounter with a gay guy.

#11 OFFLINE   ukguy345

Barely Bicurious

• JNR Member 20-49
  • 24 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 4 topics
  • Local time: 07:25 AM
  • Joined 28-June 10
  • Interests:Interested in chatting to guys about sexuality issues

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:39 PM

I've been with one guy who was gay. Initially I wanted a very casual thing, but he wanted a bit more. I got more into him, got attached, then he wanted to finish it leaving me upset. But that's just one experience. I don't imagine there's that much difference between a gay guy and a bi guy, just get the rules straight.

#12 OFFLINE   TwilightPrince

Addicted Bisexual

• Full Members 100 plus
  • 103 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 5 topics
  • Joined 01-January 10

Posted 17 July 2010 - 04:51 PM

No. I'd rather be with a guy who shares more of my tastes. Would like a guy I can actually chat with about women while we get off together. :P

#13 OFFLINE   guster58

Shybiguys Intern

• Intern Group 50-99
  • 71 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 3 topics
  • Joined 05-February 10

Posted 19 July 2010 - 03:27 PM

I think that the general train of thought is, if you both have the same thing to loose( like 2 married bi guys) you feel a little safer. I don't care my self.

#14 OFFLINE   markski

Addicted Bisexual

• Full Members 100 plus
  • 155 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 20 topics
  • Local time: 08:25 AM
  • Joined 22-July 10

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:04 PM

In my opinion, as long as you both want the same thing, what's the need to define their/your swing one way or the other? In fact I'd go as far to say that it's not even necessary to label yourselves as fuckbuds/bf-bf or anything in between unless you both want to. My philosophy is simply be free and enjoy and see what happens along the journey. Works fine for me and the guy I'm kind of seeing :)

#15 OFFLINE   wayne-sw19

Shybiguys Serial Stalker

• Full Members 100 plus
  • 275 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 22 topics
  • Local time: 07:25 AM
  • Joined 28-December 08
  • Star sign:Leo

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:25 PM

My male playmates have been predominantly gay but, as we have mostly been looking for the same thing, that hasn't been a problem.
My first bi-male playmate was the other evening, hosted by a mutual gay friend (although he didn't take part as other bi male was his age but he prefers youth!)
I must say that other bi male was probably the most satisfying MM experience I've had .. but I ought not to expand too much here and will leave that to a blog sometime.
W.

It is better to have something to remember, than nothing to regret.
Frank Zappa

#16 OFFLINE   johnsonnn

Barely Bicurious

• JNR Member 20-49
  • 20 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 0 topics
  • Local time: 11:25 PM
  • Joined 26-September 10

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:24 PM

I don't think it really matters, I find that I am attracted to a certain type of male, not a certain sexuality.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users