• 13 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 3 topics
  • Skin: IP.Board
  • Local time: 03:58 PM
  • Joined 12-January 09
  • Star sign:Unknown

Posted 28 January 2009 - 05:12 AM

The other night a bunch of my friends got together and were drinking. We are all "straight" and as far and we all know we are all perfectly straight. Anyways I ended up sharing a bed with a particularly cute young guy(to young for anything to happen). Anyways we ended up cuddling most of the night. I had always thought that I wouldn't like cuddling or spooning with a guy but this felt... nice... kinda seemed natural. Just wondering what other guys views are on this. Do you like cuddling or spooning with guys or is it get in get out?

#2 OFFLINE   motobi

Shybiguys Serial Stalker

• Full Members 100 plus
  • 342 posts
  • 5 thanks
  • 9 topics
  • Local time: 10:58 PM
  • Joined 10-November 08

Posted 28 January 2009 - 05:37 AM

Never tried it. sounds like more fun than cuddling with the wife,if ya know what I mean. (if ya want to keep the beer cold, park it next to my wife's ass)
Motobi

#3 OFFLINE   shybirdex

Addicted Bisexual

• Full Members 100 plus
  • 116 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 7 topics
  • Local time: 09:58 PM
  • Joined 07-December 08
  • Star sign:Virgo

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:10 AM

Yes lynx,

I too love to cuddle with a guy, it is awesome to feel another mans warmth and different.

#4 OFFLINE   Higibabe

Shybiguys Intern

• Full Members 100 plus
  • 94 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 1 topics
  • Local time: 11:58 PM
  • Joined 10-January 09
  • Star sign:Libra

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:38 PM

Now you talking my language!! :friends:

To me Cudling and spooning creates a feeling of belonging, of closeness and caring. Me can do it all night long Yummy.....

I have know a couple straight guys that have landed up cuddling and spooning when in a situation where a bed was shared with another guy. In short not necessary limited to being gay or Bi. Straight guys do it...but wont admit it readliy though....

#5 OFFLINE   Marky

Barely Bicurious

• Rookie
  • 7 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 2 topics
  • Joined 28-January 09
  • Interests:guys girls fun LOL<br /><br />
  • Star sign:Pisces

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:32 PM

View Postlynx, on Jan 28 2009, 05:12 AM, said:

The other night a bunch of my friends got together and were drinking. We are all "straight" and as far and we all know we are all perfectly straight. Anyways I ended up sharing a bed with a particularly cute young guy(to young for anything to happen). Anyways we ended up cuddling most of the night. I had always thought that I wouldn't like cuddling or spooning with a guy but this felt... nice... kinda seemed natural. Just wondering what other guys views are on this. Do you like cuddling or spooning with guys out get in get out?

Hi new on this site so hi to u all.....I love spooning and cuddling it's a great feeling specily after sex!!!!!!!

#6 OFFLINE   sevenhard4u

Addicted Bisexual

• Full Members 100 plus
  • 102 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 11 topics
  • Joined 18-January 09
  • Star sign:Leo

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:41 PM

I am a cuddler with a woman. Not sure about the emotional level I want to share with a guy but I'm sure I will work it out with the right guy.

#7 OFFLINE   smoof

Shybiguys Intern

• Intern Group 50-99
  • 62 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 1 topics
  • Joined 26-July 08
  • Star sign:Aries

Posted 29 January 2009 - 12:38 AM

cuddles and spooning,,,

yes please

#8 OFFLINE   lynx

Barely Bicurious

• Rookie
  • 13 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 3 topics
  • Joined 12-January 09

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:32 AM

View Postsevenhard4u, on Jan 28 2009, 02:41 PM, said:

I am a cuddler with a woman. Not sure about the emotional level I want to share with a guy but I'm sure I will work it out with the right guy.

That's exactly how I feel....well should say felt. There was nothing sexual or even overly emotional about my cuddling experience but it sure felt nice. I'm still not sure how I would feel cuddling with a guy I just had sex with but I think I am one step closer haha.

#9 OFFLINE   stephen666

Addicted Bisexual

• Full Members 100 plus
  • 100 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 2 topics
  • Joined 20-October 08
  • Interests:Violin,reading, girls, boys, tarot cards and other stuff.
  • Star sign:Taurus

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:43 AM

i love it . its great to feel intimate and connected after sex. spooning just feels natural and sweet
falling asleep when spooning is nice cause you wake up and your still spooning
its like wanting popcorn or chocolate

#10 OFFLINE   Pgh Steve

Curiously Bi

• JNR Member 20-49
  • 26 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 2 topics
  • Local time: 04:58 PM
  • Joined 08-January 09

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:45 AM

Cuddling and Spooning...with or without sex...man or woman...YES!
:friends:

#11 OFFLINE   Gunner

Curiously Bi

• JNR Member 20-49
  • 27 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 1 topics
  • Joined 21-September 08
  • Interests:Closet Nudist, Target Shooting, <br />Ex Navy Man Gunners Mate
  • Star sign:Cancer

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:10 AM

What can I say I LOVE SKIN, with that said I love to cuddle, I have noticed a big dif. in the feel of overall skin
between a girl and a guy. One of the things I miss about not having another guy in our relationship.

#12 OFFLINE   booboo69er

Addicted Bisexual

• Full Members 100 plus
  • 123 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 8 topics
  • Joined 04-November 08

Posted 29 January 2009 - 07:41 AM

I have to agree about the difference between a man's skin and a woman's. I actually really enjoy the feel of another man's flesh and sucking on a man's nipples and nuzzling his neck and tounging and nibbling on his ears just seems even more erotic than sucking on a woman's breasts and neck and ears. I love the softnes sof a woman and her natural smell - but a guy is so different - and in ways - I think - better. I also have experienced another man's naked, hairy chest and body against my naked back and it was awesome!! The touch of another man on my cock and balls is also so different from the soft touch of a woman.. I love it when my wife plays with my balls but the more positive, firm touch of a man is really hot!

#13 OFFLINE   Rafe Day

Lives on Shybiguys.com

• Shy Illuminati
  • 1,214 posts
  • 3 thanks
  • 11 topics
  • Local time: 04:58 PM
  • Joined 26-December 08
  • Star sign:Capricorn

Posted 29 January 2009 - 06:35 PM

For me, it depends on the relationship. With some men in my history, cuddling, spooning, or falling asleep in a sweaty tangle has seemed entirely natural -- in fact, for me, it was most of them. Being able to relax, let down your guard, and feel safe with another person in such a vulnerable position is an incredibly close bonding experience. But again (I've said something like this before, so bear with me), I think that what you're comfortably willing to do with another man (or woman) says as much about how you feel about yourself and your desires as it does about the other person and the relationship (such as it is) that you've built between you. I was an enthusiastic sexual participant with men long before I was able to honestly acknowledge or be entirely comfortable with what we were doing. But I do know that, just like the women, I fondly remember the most important men in my life at least as much for the "before" and "after" surrounding our sex than I do for the act itself.

#14 OFFLINE   MWMbi4U

Addicted Bisexual

• Full Members 100 plus
  • 129 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • 0 topics
  • Local time: 05:58 PM
  • Joined 27-June 08

Posted 29 January 2009 - 07:56 PM

I agree with Phg Steve and Higibabe. I lave to feel a naked guy next to me; with or without sex.

#15 OFFLINE   guybi

Professionally Bisexual

• Shy Illuminati
  • 3,393 posts
  • 14 thanks
  • 82 topics
  • Local time: 11:58 PM
  • Joined 05-August 07

Posted 30 January 2009 - 08:05 AM

I am with the general consensus. Cuddling, spooning and all other forms of physical intimacy rock my world.
They not only have been pleasurable to me but have added much depth and value to my sexual experiences which have left me thankful for having had meaningful and memorable experiences with men.

As we look deeply within, we understand our perfect balance.
There is no fear of the cycle of birth, life and death.
For when you stand in the present moment, you are timeless.
~ Rodney Yee ~

#16 OFFLINE   philtern

Addicted Bisexual

• Full Members 100 plus
  • 114 posts
  • 4 thanks
  • 5 topics
  • Joined 27-January 09

Posted 31 January 2009 - 06:05 AM

View PostMWMbi4U, on Jan 29 2009, 08:56 PM, said:

I agree with Phg Steve and Higibabe. I lave to feel a naked guy next to me; with or without sex.

Ditto... The sex is exhilerating (?spell?) but the closeness is awesome!

#17 OFFLINE   philtern

Addicted Bisexual

• Full Members 100 plus
  • 114 posts
  • 4 thanks
  • 5 topics
  • Joined 27-January 09

Posted 05 February 2009 - 05:44 AM

View Poststephen666, on Jan 29 2009, 03:43 AM, said:

falling asleep when spooning is nice cause you wake up and your still spooning

it makes it a short journey for "step 2" as well! :)
Here here! Love spooning

#18 OFFLINE   Trip

Addicted Bisexual

• Full Members 100 plus
  • 127 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 7 topics
  • Joined 25-February 08
  • Star sign:Aries

Posted 09 February 2009 - 05:34 PM

I love to cuddle and to spoon. I much prefere to cuddle with a woman, but i love spooning with aguy, esp when i am the on being spooned and i feel his hard member pulsing between my legs..ahh so hot

#19 OFFLINE   willy

Banned

• Full Members 100 plus
  • 416 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 13 topics
  • Joined 12-August 08

Posted 09 February 2009 - 08:22 PM

Also, skin hunger. Has anyone else heard of it? That's why people get sick or depressed from lack of contact. (Non-sexual contact). It's a shame so many people are anti-touch or only equate touch with sex.

I agree Charlsy - I remember many years ago when my wife was pregnant and had been in hospital for a few weeks, I was desperate for some skin contact.
What happened was my mate came round and we were soon naked and enjoying each others bodies (we had been intimate before but only mutual masturbation) ..........
I can remember how great it was to feel another human touching me and handling my body as it had been so long since I had skin contact with anyone - of course I had also been without sexual contacat too for a long time so he ended up giving me a lovely orgasm by masturbating me - so much better than all the solo ones I had been having every day.

#20 OFFLINE   Vanxander

Barely Bicurious

• JNR Member 20-49
  • 21 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 3 topics
  • Local time: 01:58 PM
  • Joined 08-November 08
  • Star sign:Taurus

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:04 PM

View PostCharlsy Boi, on Feb 5 2009, 02:52 AM, said:

To be perfectly honest, I prefer spooning/cuddling to another more.

I think men, as a whole, suffer from a lack of physical affection. Maybe it's cultural. We're not supposed to be tender or emotional. I totally understand guys being horny and just wanting to get it off. That's fine. But I wish more people were into hugs and cuddles.

I had a friend. (Straight male friend). Before he got married, he would hug me on special occasions. After he got married, he wouldn't even hug me. He only offered me a handshake, which I thought was really inadequate and disappointing. :(

I don't know what he was thinking. Now he has a wife he doesn't touch people anymore? He's a "real man"?

Also, skin hunger. Has anyone else heard of it? That's why people get sick or depressed from lack of contact. (Non-sexual contact). It's a shame so many people are anti-touch or only equate touch with sex.

We do suffer from a lack of affection. I think that's why some people don't realize how nice I am since I have trouble with words sometimes.
Skin hunger? I haven't heard of that but that would probably explains a good amount of depression I feel.

And to whoever said something about feeling the warmth of another guy against you. Yeah that is nice. I was riding home last night with 5 other people in a small sedan so there were 4 of us, all guys, crammed into the back seats. I was on the outside, but nevertheless, I did feel a great amount of warmth coming off of the guy next to me. I didn't bring it up of course. And the guy was pretty cute, he had tanned skin and long black curly hair and he was of an athletically slender build.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users