3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_seatown9_*

• Guests
  • thanks
  • 3 topics
  • Joined --

Posted 21 December 2008 - 09:47 PM

Hello everyone,

33/m Seattle here, have crossdressed since I was about 12 and have a huge fetish for pantyhose, stockings etc. I love women but think about being with a man a lot. Have chatted with a few men in the Seattle area over Yahoo messanger and have been really close to meeting one of them. Me dressing in womens clothes is part of the deal with him. I want to do it so much but hesiate because once I do it, there's no looking back. I'm single but I'm afraid if I do this, I'll like it and not want to go back to women... any advice is appreciated.

#2 OFFLINE   gotta.be.bi

Addicted Bisexual

• Full Members 100 plus
  • 137 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 82 topics
  • Skin: IP.Board
  • Local time: 02:11 PM
  • Joined 01-December 08
  • Star sign:Unknown

Posted 21 December 2008 - 11:26 PM

View Postseatown9, on Dec 21 2008, 04:47 PM, said:

Hello everyone,

33/m Seattle here, have crossdressed since I was about 12 and have a huge fetish for pantyhose, stockings etc. I love women but think about being with a man a lot. Have chatted with a few men in the Seattle area over Yahoo messanger and have been really close to meeting one of them. Me dressing in womens clothes is part of the deal with him. I want to do it so much but hesiate because once I do it, there's no looking back. I'm single but I'm afraid if I do this, I'll like it and not want to go back to women... any advice is appreciated.
Hi seatown and welcome to the site. It's nice to have you here. I haven't found anyone posting about crossdressing, and though that's not my thing, I'd like to learn more about it and what it means to you. You'll find the "bisexual" label covers just about anyone who isn't 100% hetero or gay, so includes everyone with an open mind, as in my opinion it's natural to find different things attractive about both genders. And that includes a whole lot more than just sex (take a look at the poll topic about what members find attractive in the opposite and same sex).

Since you were so kind to ask for everyone's 2 cents worth (you're clearly a brave man), here's mine. :) Your words "I'll like it and not want to go back to women" struck me as the subject you might most want to explore. What would be wrong if you did find you prefer men to women? Would it be just for the sex, or is something else on your mind as well? My wife has a good friend who's a transsexual (m2f), and she had me read a good book about that many years ago (I forget the title) where the guy was also into crossdressing from an early age (usually with his sister's clothes). Could that whole subject be worrying you? Finally, why do you think there's "no going back" if you have one experience with another man? As I've read about the experiences of guys on this site, I don't find that anyone's feeling trapped by them, but rather learning a lot about themselves. If you go into it with the right attitude, even if it turns out not to be what you expected, you should be one step closer to deciding what's right for you.

Again, thanks for joining, and I look forward to hearing more from you. Best wishes with your journey here.
"Blessed mother of acceleration, don't fail me now!"

#3 OFFLINE   guybi

Professionally Bisexual

• Shy Illuminati
  • 3,393 posts
  • 12 thanks
  • 1 topics
  • Local time: 09:11 PM
  • Joined 05-August 07

Posted 22 December 2008 - 08:51 PM

View Postseatown9, on Dec 21 2008, 11:47 PM, said:

Hello everyone,

Hey there seatown9 and welcome to our community.

You haven't received many welcomes because your introduction was hidden in the wrong forum, but no worries because as you can see, I've fixed that up for ya. ;)

I think that gotta.be.bi has raised very good points and has certainly given you much food for thought. I can't add much else to what he has said except that you are very welcome indeed and that you'll find that you aren't the only crossdresser in our midst.
I look forward to getting to know you better and trust that you'll feel right at home with us.

All of the best!

As we look deeply within, we understand our perfect balance.
There is no fear of the cycle of birth, life and death.
For when you stand in the present moment, you are timeless.
~ Rodney Yee ~

#4 OFFLINE   LawGuy

Shybiguys Intern

• Intern Group 50-99
  • 75 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • Local time: 03:11 PM
  • Joined 09-November 08
  • Interests:Many and varied...

Posted 31 December 2008 - 05:12 AM

View Postgotta.be.bi, on Dec 21 2008, 05:26 PM, said:

Since you were so kind to ask for everyone's 2 cents worth (you're clearly a brave man), here's mine. :) Your words "I'll like it and not want to go back to women" struck me as the subject you might most want to explore. What would be wrong if you did find you prefer men to women? Would it be just for the sex, or is something else on your mind as well? My wife has a good friend who's a transsexual (m2f), and she had me read a good book about that many years ago (I forget the title) where the guy was also into crossdressing from an early age (usually with his sister's clothes). Could that whole subject be worrying you? Finally, why do you think there's "no going back" if you have one experience with another man? As I've read about the experiences of guys on this site, I don't find that anyone's feeling trapped by them, but rather learning a lot about themselves. If you go into it with the right attitude, even if it turns out not to be what you expected, you should be one step closer to deciding what's right for you.

Took the words out of my mouth. If you don't go back to women, is that such a bad thing?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users